Alpha Networks in collaboration with Digital TV Europe just released a new report to understand the views of industry insiders about what are the key elements that make the UI effective as a tool to attract and retain subscribers.
The TV user interface is the shop window of TV services, providing operators with a way to communicate their content proposition directly to subscribers. As content offerings converge and operators look to aggregate multiple apps, the UI is also becoming ever more important as a differentiator in its own right.
But what qualities does a UI home page need to draw customers into the store? And how can TV operators best use the home page to meet their goals?
In this report, you will find insightful data about:
- What keeps consumers engaged with video services
- How relevant is the user interface as a way to differentiate a TV service
- How personalisation allows service providers to achieve their business goals
- How analytics help marketers making choices about which content to promote
- Which tools to publish flexibly and dynamically video content on the homepage
Download now the report free of charge: