To support its growth, Alpha Networks is looking for a UX/UI Designer based in Mohammedia. UX/UI Designer is a key role in the company organization as our strategy is product-focused.
Looking for a creative role with a strong impact?
The UX/UI Designer will have the following responsibilities:
- Translate written requirements and concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock up, interactive prototypes that lead to user-friendly interface and experiences for Web, Mobile apps and TV
- Delivering materials for implementation and branding
- Staying up-to-date with the latest UI trends techniques and technology
- Work with software engineers to create the best solutions according to device or technological constraints
- Work closely with Product to push UX/UI evolutions
- Maintain a coherent design system for all products
- Ensure the execution matches the designs
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- 3+ Years of UX/UI Experience, ideally in a multi-devices environment
- Proficiency in using graphic design software such as Adobe CC, Figma, Sketch and Invision
- Motion design would be an appreciated bonus
- Excellent aesthetics
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Open-minded, work well independentely as well as part of a team
- Creative and proactive
LANGUAGES & PROFILE:
French: spoken and written
English: able to write and communicate
By joining Alpha Networks, you’ll be able to take part in an international company with offices in multiple continents and several cultures
Alpha Networks also offers competitive salaries (depending on skill level and prior experiences), as well as health and well-being benefits.