To help reaching its objectives, Alpha Networks is looking for new software tester to join the
R&D department as part of one of our Tucano squads.
The Software Tester will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse user stories and use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Participate in solution designs and provide input on requirements, product design, and potential risks. This includes the testing strategy definition & evolution
- Work on automation of acceptance scenarios for both APIs and UIs based on existing or yet-to-be-chosen tools & frameworks such as Cypress, Postman, Robot Framework, …
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies and escalate if needed by understanding the bigger picture and impacts of any bug
- Collaborate with your team as well as with other departments to continuously improve ourservice quality and UX
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression), both functional/subjective and positive/negative
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Graduate, Bachelor, or Master in computer science or equivalent by experience
- Preferably, some experience in API or Web UI test automation
- Experience with any programming language is a plus
- Experience with GIT and continuous delivery tools is a plus
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- You are an early adopter, always eager to explore new technologies.
- Good communication skills with the confidence to challenge decisions where necessary
- Naturally curious, you are an experimented (or motivated) trouble-shooter
- You have a good sense of humor (mandatory)
- You’re fluent in French and can have a basic technical conversation in English
- Spring Boot 2.x
- Polymer v3
- Lit Elements
By joining Alpha Networks, you’ll be able to take part in an international company with offices in multiple continents and several cultures
Depending of what you’re looking for, Alpha Networks can offer you different fast evolution paths. Becoming a team leader after one year is possible if you are a challenger as we are!
Alpha Networks also offers competitive salaries (depending on skill level and prior experiences), as well as collective benefits such as group insurance, hospital insurance (full DKV), eco-vouchers, meal-vouchers, laptop, internet, mobile plan, …
READY TO JOIN?
If you meet the job requirements and yout hink your profile is a fit, apply today! Next steps will be:
- 1) Meeting with the R&D manager: classic interview, technical assessment &open discussion on what you’re looking for and what we have to offer
- 2) Meeting with the CTO: personal assessment and discussion of your career path and what you expect from Alpha Networks
- 3) Speed dating with the team
- 4) We send you an offer
- 5) Welcome on board ! 🙂