At Alpha Networks, we are currently looking for a SALES MANAGER EUROPE – a motivated, success-driven professional with clear focus on business results. An analytical person with strong communication and negotiation skills is a requirement.
The Sales Manager Europe will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage existing customers in Europe and generate upsell
- Sales & strategic development involving hunting, pre-sales meetings, customer requirements analysis and sales pitch.
- Open new regions and generate opportunities with partner and resellers
- Achievement of bid of tender proposal, in collaboration with internal resources, including the customer success team and pricing of the technical offer.
- Negotiation, contract drafting and closing of deals.
- Weekly reporting in the group CRM with accurate updates.
- Sales forecasting and payments’ recovery
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Prior experience working in any of the following industries: telecommunications, broadcast, streaming media, content, pay-TV, mobile, online media or information technology. Experience in a similar position is a plus
- Have demonstrated success in planning and managing a personal business portfolio by territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel to meet customers in person.
- Working in autonomy in a high growth environment, with low supervision.
LANGUAGES AND PROFILE:
English: Spoken and written
French : Spoken and written
Any other language is a plus
Competitive salary depending on skills level and prior work experience
Paris or remote