From the functional specifications of software solutions provided by the product team, the QA Tester will propose test cases that will validate that the developed solution meets specifications.
By running the test case in the defined time, identify, report and follow the issues correction and coordination with the developers and/or third parties, until full resolution.
The QA tester will ensure test automation definition and maintenance allowing software validation and non-regression.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- HTML Knowledge in Postman, Selenium, SoapUI
- Proven QA experience in AGILE/SCRUM environments
- Proven experience in software testing
- Proven interest in software developing
- Strong stress resistance
LANGUAGES AND PROFILE:
- French: Spoken & Written
- English: Spoken and written
- A CDI contract as soon as you join
- An attractive and scalable salary
- A fast evolution path & career development thanks to our internal promotion policy
- Benefits (Private Health Insurance, CNSS)
- A professional management team, promoting listening to employees and evolving within a respectful and transparent climate
- Possibility to travel abroad
For more information contact Mohammed Chebli, Regional Manager Morocco: firstname.lastname@example.org