Who we are and what we are looking for?
Founded in 2008, ALPHA NETWORKS has become one of the fastest growing software companies, providing TV back-end and smart video platforms but also front-end applications for all platforms (Android, AndroidTV, iOS, Web) and all type of devices (smartphones, tablets, STB, smartTV, gaming consoles). ALPHA NETWORKS empower the innovation, accelerates the projects go-to-market, improves the end-user experience in consuming TV and Video, as well as enhancing the next generation TV- entertainment business. Serving customers all over the world, our product development team and engineers continue to develop new technologies that will engage, connect and transform the way people watch TV.
Headquartered in Belgium, with R&D sites in Paris and Braine l’Alleud, and sales representatives in Europe, Asia, and South America, the company is internationally recognized. Working with major Telecom and Media companies such as Orange, SFR, Bouygues Telecom, Econet, Telecentro, TF1, Canal+, ALPHA NETWORKS excels in carrier grade deployments and customer support.
Alpha Networks is looking for a Platform and Automation Engineer to join the R&D department as part of the Platform and Automation team.
In this team, the Platform & Automation Engineer will have the following key responsibilities:
- Manage the setup and upgrade of TucanoRED instances
- Act as a level-3 support for TucanoRED production deployments
- Develop Java infrastructure wrappers to be used by business-dev teams
- Setup and maintain tools such as Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, …
- Be the main contact of Technical Project Managers
- Take part in high-level/platform architecture of the TucanoRED software
- Kubernetes & Docker
- Java & Sprint Boot
- Scripting (bash, python, etc)
- Debian ecosystem
- Hashicorp Consul & Vault
- Cloud providers, such as AWS
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP protocols
- Network & VPN management
Languages and Profile
- French: Spoken and written
- English: Spoken and written
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Problem solving abilities & think out of the box
- Ability to communicate ideas with both technical and non-technical people
- As a P&A team member, you also have a multitude of evolution paths and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a large diversity of teams including (but not limited to): pre-sales, product, project managers, dev teams.
- You will join a team of young technology-addicts that love having fun at work: trolls, lunches, and after-work activities are part of our day-to-day life at Alpha Networks.
- Competitive salary depending on skills level and prior work experience
- Group insurance (full DKV)
- Eco and meal vouchers