Founded in 2008, ALPHA NETWORKS has become one of the fastest-growing software companies, providing TV backend and smart video platforms. ALPHA NETWORKS empowers the innovation, accelerates the projects go-to-market, and enhances the next-generation TV- entertainment business. Serving customers all over the world, our product development team and engineers continue to develop new technologies that will engage, connect, and transform the way people watch TV.
Headquartered in Belgium, ALPHA NETWORKS is internationally recognized by customers all over the world. Working with major telecom and media companies, such as Orange, Altice / NextRadioTV, TeleCentro, SFR, Bouygues, we are experienced in operator deployments and providing world-class customer support.
As part of its Beemix platform offering, Alpha Networks is developing a suite of applications for the end-users to access linear (live/EPG) and non-linear (replay, VOD, nPVR) content from their favorite devices: Web, Android mobile/tablet, mobile/tablet iOS, set-up-box Android OTT and Linux operator, but also Android smartTV. Beemix offers a unique experience to users regardless of the device used, both in terms of functionality and design.
In order to continue to evolve Beemix applications, Alpha Networks is looking for a Medior/Senior iOS Developer to join the R&D department
In this team, the Medior/Senior iOS Developer will have the following key responsibilities:
- You will be integrated into the design, scalable maintenance and corrective process of our applications. In an agile and dynamic work environment leading to work on various projects
Experience, education and functional skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer development
- Able to communicate clearly to customers
- Able to apply escalation processes
- Swift / Objective-C
- RxSwift / RxCocoa
- Git (git flow, merge request)
- Agiles Method (SCRUM
- MVVM Design Pattern
- UX/UI knowledge on mainstream/consumer applications
- Ideally video/streaming native apps
- DRM workflow
- Creative, self-reliant and thirsty to step up skills
- Consider customer satisfaction as permanent objective in day-to-day activities
- Fast learner, energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- French: Spoken and written
- English: Spoken and written
- A CDI contract as soon as you join
- An attractive and scalable salary
- A fast evolution path & career development thanks to our internal promotion policy
- Benefits (Private Health Insurance, CNSS).
- A professional management team, promoting listening to employees and evolving within a respectful and transparent climate.
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Mohammed Chebli, General Manager Morocco, + 212 666 817 622, firstname.lastname@example.org