KUBERNETES & CLOUD DEVOPS
Founded in 2008, ALPHA NETWORKS has become one of the fastest-growing software companies, providing TV backend and smart video platforms. ALPHA NETWORKS empowers the innovation, accelerates the projects go-to-market, and enhances the next-generation TV- entertainment business. Serving customers all over the world, our product development team and engineers continue to develop new technologies that will engage, connect, and transform the way people watch TV.
Headquartered in Belgium, ALPHA NETWORKS is internationally recognized by customers all over the world. Working with major telecom and media companies, such as Orange, Altice / NextRadioTV, TeleCentro, SFR, Bouygues, we are experienced in operator deployments and providing world-class customer support.
To help to reach its objectives, Alpha Networks is looking for a new Kubernetes & Cloud DevOps to join the R&D department as part of one of our tucanoRED squads.
In this team, the Kubernetes & Cloud DevOps will have the following key responsibilities:
- Take part in the product design during all scrum-meetings (poker, sprint-planning, …)
- Help to create solutions to meet business requirements using new or existing technologies in collaboration with your squad, made of front-end devs, back-end devs, and other DevOps.
- Manage the deployment & upgrade of tucanoRED instances, both on-premise and in the cloud, by relying on the power of Kubernetes and other cloud-native tools.
- Get the most of our technological stack to increase software availability, resource efficiency and make sure our platforms can scale & support any peak load.
Experience, Education and Skills
- Graduate, Bachelor, or Master in computer science or equivalent by experience.
- Experience with some cloud tools & platforms such as AWS, OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Rancher
- Basic knowledge of networking (DNS, DHCP, TCP vs UDP, …)
- Knowledge of BGP, IPSEC, VRRP, IPVS, routing, … are a plus
- Experience with databases such as Postgresql and Elasticsearch is a plus
- Basic experience with Git would be cool (we ♥ Gitlab & Gitlab-CI)
- You have a good sense of humor & a great team spirit
- You are willing to learn new things every day and get out of your comfort zone
Languages and profile
- French: Spoken and written;
- English: Spoken and written;
- Cloud: OpenStack, AWS, Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker
- tucanoRED: Spring Boot 2.0, Postgresql 12, ElasticSearch 7, RabbitMQ, Polymer V3
- Other Apps: React, Vue.js, Go, PhP, RoR
- Brussels area
By joining Alpha Networks, you’ll be able to take part in an international company with offices in multiple continents and several cultures.
Depending of what you’re looking for, Alpha Networks can offer you different fast evolution paths. Becoming a team leader after one year is something possible if you are a challenger as we are!
Alpha Networks also offers competitive salaries (depending on skill level and prior experiences), as well as collective benefits such as group insurance, hospital insurance (full DKV), eco-vouchers, meal-vouchers, laptop, internet, mobile plan, and much more.
- Romain Cambier, R&D Manager, +32 498 406 891, email@example.com
- David le Dantec, CTO, firstname.lastname@example.org