Alpha Networks is looking for Java Software Developers to join the R&D departments in Braine l’Alleud (Belgium) and Paris (France). The Java developers will have the following key responsibilities:
- Take part in the product design during all scrum-meetings (poker, sprint-planning, …)
- Create solutions to meet business requirements using new or existing technologies in collaboration with your squad, made of frontend devs, DevOps and other backend devs.
- Write software documentation as well as tests (unit and integration) and fight for constant product quality both in term of user experience and technical implementation
- Get the most of our technological stack to increase software availability, resource efficiency, and make sure our platforms can scale & support any peak load.
- Collaborate with other teams such as support, platform and project-managers to ensure the good quality and evolution of the software
- Graduate, Bachelor, or Master in computer science or equivalent by experience
- Experience in java, rest services, and the Spring ecosystem.
- Experience with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL
- Basic experience with SCM such as Git or SVN (we ♥ Gitlab & Gitlab-CI)
- Experience with Docker is a plus. Kubernetes is a plus-plus-plus 🙂
- Experience with reactive frameworks such as Reactor or RX-Java is a plus
- Experience with Spring Boot 2, Webflux, and Spring Cloud are a plus
- You have a good sense of humor (mandatory)
- You are fluent in French and can have a basic technical conversation in English
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Braine l’Alleud - Belgium Paris - France