Under the direction of the Marketing & Communications Director, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of professional design solutions to establish and maintain the company image and style guides for both internal and public communication.
The Graphic Designer will work in close relation with marketing team colleagues to develop and create all visual marketing materials and appropriate layouts both for print and online marketing efforts that support Alpha Networks’ brand and daily initiatives.
The Graphic Designer will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the Marketing team by designing and delivering a wide range of materials (email blasts, website visuals, social media, etc.)
- Creating branded corporate materials like email signatures, zoom backgrounds, merch, holiday cards, trade ads, etc.
- Creating, developing and executing new templates and layouts when needed, while revising the existing ones
- Creating small-size and large-size files for print mediums (including design for events’ stands), based on Marketing needs
- Applying knowledge of best practices and conceptualization principles to ensure a consistent visual identity is carried out in all projects
- Continuous visual Identity development, promotion and reinforcement
- Delivering and execute creative ideas, provide out-of-the-box creative solutions and solve department requests (marketing/sales/product)
- Identifying internal design/branding opportunities (e.g. new office space décor)
- Supporting overall company efforts by delivering innovative projects with solid, articulated creative strategy
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years graphic design work experience, ideally in a creative agency or in support to tech industries
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; After Effects is a plus)
- Proven experience preparing files for a variety of printing processes
- Knowledge of any video editing tools and photography is a plus
- Proficiency in using graphic design software such asFigma, Sketch and invision is an appreciated plus
- Motion design would be an appreciated bonus
- Excellent aesthetics and strong intuitive sense of design, layout, composition, branding and identity work
- High attention to detail in typography, spelling, grammar, spacing, and accuracy.
- Keen understanding of marketing, advertising principles and various forms of social media
- Proactive, open minded
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Work well under pressure and can handle multiple deadlines
- Work both independently and collaboratively with team members and other departments to take projects from idea to completion
LANGUAGES & PROFILE:
French: fluent, spoken and written
English: able to write and communicate
By joining Alpha Networks, you’ll be able to take part in an international company with offices in multiple continents and several cultures.
Alpha Networks also offers competitive salaries (depending on skill level and prior experiences), as well as health and well-being benefits.