Who we are and what we are looking for?
Founded in 2008, Alpha Networks has become one of the fastest growing software companies, providing TV back-end and smart video platforms. Alpha Networks empower the innovation, accelerates the projects go-to-market, and enhances the next generation TV- entertainment business. Serving customers all over the world, our product development team and engineers continue to develop new technologies that will engage, connect and transform the way people watch TV.
Headquartered in Belgium, Alpha Networks is internationally recognized by customers all over the world. Working with major telecom and media companies, such as Orange, Econet Group, and TeleCentro, SFR, Bouygues, RTBF, we are experienced in operator deployments and providing world-class customer support.
Alpha Networks is looking for a business analyst to join Orange Belgium Business Unit. In this team, the Business Analyst will be responsible to define the functional specification of a customer project, in close collaboration with the Pre-Sales, Product and the Developers teams. He/She will also directly interact with the Customers.
In this team,the Business Analyst will have the following key responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the customer to understand and evaluate the business requirements.
• Translate the business requirements into User Stories, making sure that the solution proposed to be implemented meets customer requirements and it is aligned with the company strategy.
• Provide support to QA and R&D teams to make sure the needs have been well understood.
• Prepare demos before the UAT (User Acceptance Tests) and check with the customer if the implementation matches the needs.
• Provide support to the product team
Experience, Education and Skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business /IT or specific studies/certificates in Business Analysis
- 3-5 years of experience or more
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Good knowledge of:
- Axure and/or Balsamiq
- Modelling language: UML, BPMN
Languages and profile
- French: Spoken and written
- English: Spoken and written
- Braine l’Alleud
Competitive salary depending on skills level and prior work experience.
Collective benefits: transport allowance, group insurance, hospital insurance (full DKV) and meal vouchers.